EventOn Calendar :: Church Plugins
This is another installment of our WordPress for Church Sites Basics and we have been looking at some church plugins and today we are looking at the EventOn calendar. This is one of our staple church plugins. We use it on nearly every site we’ve built and it has our highest recommendation.
As far as church plugins for calendar areas or event’s pages go this one goes above and beyond. Most church sites using WordPress have one of those cheesy full month cals with 89 different things on them and it’s a pain to find the conference or event your looking for.
One tip I give in the video is that you should have two columns on your upcoming events page. One of them should be for your weekly events that happen all the time. The other should be for the upcoming events using the plugin. Check the picture out for an example.
Why? Because church plugins don’t solve problems unless you use smart design. Having weekly events insures that you don’t have 16 drop down boxes in July and frees visitors eyes up to focus on the upcoming events that are separate from the regular schedule! Now that the ‘pro tip’ is over, click the button below to watch the tutorial for ‘EventOn :: Church Plugins.’ The link to purchase this plugin is right HERE or you can visit the Stuff I Use page and find it there!EventOn Church Plugin
What are some plugins that your church site thrives on? Share in the comments to help our church site peeps out!
- One of my favorite plugins got an update! - July 21, 2017
- Creating a Church Podcast - May 22, 2017
- Easily Create Pro Graphics for your Church Website - May 16, 2016
- Why I No Longer Use Themeforest - March 31, 2016
- Best Church Website Themes - January 15, 2016
- Tips to an Effective Homepage - September 26, 2015
- Podcast Plugins are Mostly Crap - June 16, 2015
- Visual Composer as a Church Plugin - June 11, 2015
- Grow Your Easter Attendance with a WordPress Landing Page - March 2, 2015
- Best Podcast Plugin for Churches - January 2, 2015