Create and Edit a Page for Your Church Site
Whether you want to be a pro or just add the most simple content to your WordPress church site you still gotta get the basics down. That’s why I made these quick tutorial videos to make sure that your ministry site can get rolling quickly. WordPress for churches is an amazing way to build your site, but if you don’t know where to start then your church site will just be ‘bleh’ and unfinished and the 90% of people that view your site before coming to your church for the first time will think the same thing!
We will be sharing a number of videos so stay tuned for more! Check here for more wordpress basics for church sites.
For now I hope this video on ‘Creating a Page for Your Church Site’ is helpful!
- One of my favorite plugins got an update! - July 21, 2017
- Creating a Church Podcast - May 22, 2017
- Easily Create Pro Graphics for your Church Website - May 16, 2016
- Why I No Longer Use Themeforest - March 31, 2016
- Best Church Website Themes - January 15, 2016
- Tips to an Effective Homepage - September 26, 2015
- Podcast Plugins are Mostly Crap - June 16, 2015
- Visual Composer as a Church Plugin - June 11, 2015
- Grow Your Easter Attendance with a WordPress Landing Page - March 2, 2015
- Best Podcast Plugin for Churches - January 2, 2015