Creating & Editing a Blog Post for Your Church Site
Even WP pros had to learn all the basics. That’s what these video tutorials are for! We want to equip you with the basic tools to get your church site or ministry site up and running smoothly.
Do your pastors or ministry leaders blog and want to use the church site as a platform? Maybe you have your own ministry and want to write? A blog on the church site is a great way to disciple and equip from a distance. Check out this short video on creating and editing a blog post for your church site as well as creating categories!
This video walks you through how to create and edit a post, starting from the dashboard area.
For other videos check out our Basics Category.
- One of my favorite plugins got an update! - July 21, 2017
- Creating a Church Podcast - May 22, 2017
- Easily Create Pro Graphics for your Church Website - May 16, 2016
- Why I No Longer Use Themeforest - March 31, 2016
- Best Church Website Themes - January 15, 2016
- Tips to an Effective Homepage - September 26, 2015
- Podcast Plugins are Mostly Crap - June 16, 2015
- Visual Composer as a Church Plugin - June 11, 2015
- Grow Your Easter Attendance with a WordPress Landing Page - March 2, 2015
- Best Podcast Plugin for Churches - January 2, 2015